Interior Single Hung – Specification
Below is the general specifications for Maine Glass single hung interior
Single Hung Aluminum Interior Insulating Windows
- Work – Included – Provide all laor, viagra viagra material and equipment necessary
to manufacture and deliver fixed interior insulating window designed
compatible with Between-the-Glass blinds and components as specified.
- Product Overview – Removable fixed panel windows. Trackwork (described
below) and blind (if applicable) are installed first, discount cialis pre-glazed window
in sash (described below) is then inserted up and into the opening.
Window seals to trackwork with a wool pile compression seal at top and
bottom (sill and header), and a magnetic seal along the sides (jambs).
- Standard windows shall be 3/16″ glass. Other glazing options are available
to meet the requirements of the project.
- Window shall be glazed into aluminum sash rail with mitered and screwed
- Refer to Single Hung Detail Drawing
- Color is to be specified by customer.
- Detailed written installation instructions and drawings shall be included
- Samples of material may be furnished upon request, with a cost to
- Independent product performance test results shall be furnished upon
- Five year warranty on the material. Five year warranty on all components
that are defective in material or workmanship for five years from the
delivery date. Under no circumstances does this warranty cover glass
broken after the delivery has been accepted, or any material that is
damaged during installation.
- Refer to Single Hung Detail Drawing.
- Final inspection shall be by the manufacturer before shipping.
- Unloading of Delivery Truck and Installation shall be the responsiblity
*Continued efforts in product improvement may change product specifications.